Thank you to, gentlementalannie.com/2015/03/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award/ for nominating me for this award. I really love her blog and always feel supported and very inspired when I visit.
The rules and courtesies of this award are
1. Thank your nominator by posting a link to their blog on your Award post
2. List 7 to 10 Facts About Yourself
3. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for being inspirational
4. Post the rules so people know them
5. Notify your nominees via their About Page and send them the link to your Award Post with the rules on it
6. Post the award badge on your blog anywhere you like on your pages or posts
Okay. Here goes. Ten random facts about myself:
1. I adore music but can’t really carry a tune. Believe me though, I sing anyway, much to my loved one’s dismay. 🙂
2. I have struggled all my life with mental illness due to a life of abuse. Some from myself. Boy that was hard!
3. I have a wonderful husband and son. Andrew and Jason, respectively.
4. I have written poetry for most of my life. I hid it as people tended too shame the poet, back in the day.
5. I love reading all of your blogs. I follow a lot of people so I don’t get to experience everything all the time.
6. I also like creating in many other mediums. I feel more myself when I am engaged in that process.
7. I am a vegan. This month makes my fifth month and I am doing good. I am not a fanatic about it and I don’t involve myself in what is on other people’s plates. I just saw too many animals abused to be able to continue being a part of that.
8. Many members of my family served in wars including my mom and dad. I am not blindly patriotic but I cry at hearing the Star Spangled Banner and other similar things.
9. I’m not very good at it but, I become thrilled learning about grammar. O God, help me! 🙂
10. I began blogging by accident. I was trying to support a friend by reading and commenting on his blog. Before I knew, I had signed up for a blog! At first, I was angry but then that small whisper of God said, “You could write on this and no one would see it.” Hah! Now five months and close to 400 followers later… ❤ 🙂
Now for the really hard part! Nominate up to fifteen bloggers. Ugh! I just love you all but here goes.
I truly love you all so much and you have deeply touched me!! Sorry I don’t get to you as often as I’d like!! All of the people I follow deserve this. a draw back of awards, I’m afraid. ❤
I am sorry but I have been unsuccessful in getting wordpress to highlight my stuff. I’ve done everything I know but…