I have been graciously nominated 3 times for this lovely award. 🙂 I will combine them all. I hope you understand. The wonderful people that have nominated me are:
Thank you all so very much. It is very nice to be appreciated by your peers. Especially creative ones like these! ❤
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
The facts about Carol are:
- I am very sensitive. Some would say overly sensitive. I hope it adds to my writing of poetry.
- I adore my husband Andrew and my son Jason. I thank God for them everyday through good times and bad.
- I was a Montessori preschool teacher and love children so much and consider myself a friend to all children
- I lived in El Salvador for 4 years. It was a most wonderful time. I learned a great deal from the Salvadoran souls that I met.
- I delight in Nature and animals. I see the signs of God in them. Just like with children.
- I am not political in the least but I care passionately about human rights, healing racism and the rights of animals. I also care deeply about protecting and healing our environment.
- I lived in Rockville, Maryland for the firs 14 years of my life. I have lived all over the place since then 😀
The bloggers I would like to nominate (Less than 15 sorry):
There are certainly enough to fill a whole day just typing names but can’t do that so for now these are my nominees! I enjoy reading so many of you!
I’m not sure if I qualify for this one because I am not published nor have I written a book but I so appreciate being thought of. Thank you, Megan at: https://invisibleworldd.wordpress.com
The rules are simple. I list three to seven writing related things that I’m really bad at and then list three to seven writing related things that I want to try.
I’m bad at:
- Meter (and I’m a poet) I just have a difficult hearing the emphasis on the syllables. I will get it though! 🙂
- Technologically I am better than I was but I’m sure there are so many things that I’m missing out on because I don’t know that it exists.
- I’m bad at over using the comma. This is not that vital in poetry but fact still remains. Ugh!
I’m good at:
- Matching what I’m feeling with a picture and then writing about it.
- Haiku. At least I think I am because I enjoy them so much 🙂
My nominee is:
Sarah at: https://thesarahdoughty.wordpress.com/ She is one of the best writers I’ve ever come across! ❤
Now it’s crow eating time. There was another award nomination for the Sunshine Blog Award and I have lost the link I had in a bookmark. I have tried so hard to find it but to no avail. If you are the lovely person that nominated me, please contact me. I am sorry.